Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just an update

It's been about a week since my first post on this blog so I figured it is time to give you, whoever may be reading this, an update. During this week I bought some more stuff that I need for a life on the road. I've ordered my Bivy and got myself a LifeStraw Waterfilter. If you're not familiar with the LifeStraw I highly recommend checking out It's a cheap, durable and lightweight waterfilter that you can easily carry around with you. The plan is to go to the dunes nearby this weekend to test the gear I got. I will be spending 1-2 nights there, depending on if the gear works well and if I get caught or not. Needless to say, I'll bring a camera along to capture the testing of my gear for your viewing pleasure. Also as you may have noticed, there is now a PayPal donation button on the blog. If you happen to be in a postion where you can spare a few bucks I'd appreciate it a lot. Until next time, Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment