Monday, April 8, 2013

Ended up in Slovenia

Well after the last blogpost I managed to get some rides and ended up in Venice. Venice is a beautiful city to visit for a day but there really isn't much else to do except for walking around. Since the center is very small, it get's old very quickly. So instead of finding hosts on couchsurfing in Venice me and a Canadian guy I met in the hostel decided to make it to Slovenia. We got stuck at a gasstation at the border for more then 3 hours, no one picked us up. We finally decided it was better to split up again and after that I got a ride within 10 minutes to a next gasstation further down into Slovenia. From there it took me 2 hours of waiting before I got a ride to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Here I booked a night in a hostel and next to the hostel was a squatted building with music coming out of it. I went up to the building and started talking to some students and they offered me a place to sleep for the upcoming week. All the pictures from the past few days are now on my facebook page and more will follow for sure because this is a beautiful city. Until next time, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment