Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saturday turned from good to awesome

Well after my free wifi ran out at the gasstation it was time to try to get my next ride. After I was waiting for 15 minutes a Porsche stopped and a woman came out of her car. She apologized for not being able to take me with her, but then she handed me a 50 euro note to help me on my travels, which was more than welcome! Just as I wanted to take a break a van stopped with 3 students inside of it. They took me 250km south to the city of Mannheim, offered me a place to sleep and invited me to their houseparty that night. I got to take a shower, which was pleasant after hiking through Cologne that morning, and they made sure I had breakfast this morning. From here on I have no clue how I'll be able to get out of town so when and where the next update will be is as much as a guess to me as it is to you

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris , the time on your laptop or in the setting on blogger are wrong. I Do not think you make posts at 03:40 at night.
    Good luck today in finding an other ride.
    Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you're giving me itchy feet!

    -Rob Smith

    ReplyDelete